Sandy Lamont

Sandy Lamont

Sunday, 12 March 2017 14:30

Faithful Word Baptist Church

Faithful Word Baptist Church choir

Tuesday, 11 October 2016 14:26

Mike Bryant

Mike Bryant working on an oldies cd. Sang with doowop groups in the 50's

Monday, 12 September 2016 14:18

Film Project With Jay Maynes

Mastering a film project with Jay Maynes(Juan Oscar)

Friday, 17 February 2017 20:17

Diode bridge limiter

This project is cross between a Neve 33609 and the Chandler TG12413.  the problem with the Neve is it uses germanium diodes with very small forward voltage and the signal has to be attenuated down to -40db to keep from having the diodes rectifying the signal.  In my latest version I used Zener diodes with a higher forward voltage and didn't to attenuate as much.  Zener diodes are tricky to work with so in a future version i might try using LED's....stay tuned 

Sunday, 18 December 2016 15:27

John Hesterman jazz session

Beth Lederman[piano], Ken French[drums],Mike King [bass].  laying tracks for an upcoming jazz album

Saturday, 16 July 2016 19:42

Rags, Al & Abby

Whirl wind session.  20 songs in 2 hrs.   meant for demo but may end up on CD

Two singers with piano accompaniment  laying down tracks on a gospel session.

Tuesday, 14 June 2016 12:53

Henry Kibler & Allen Ames

Allen Ames laying down some violin and viola tracks on Henry's new song The Centurion.  

Monday, 13 June 2016 15:55

The LA2 compressor

While down with sinus surgery, took the time to upgrade a piece of gear I built in 1995.  The LA2 was the first piece of outboard gear I built for Lamont Audio.  I will be up grading the the opto isolators from United Audio to Kenetek fast and slow units. While its on the bench i''m making a few modifications.  In the original design I direct coupled the White follower.  While that saved some parts and might have sounded marginally better I found the circuit was very particular about the brand of tube that would work in it, so I am putting it back to the classic circuit [AC coupled].  I am also getting rid of the high frequency pre emphasis [which I never use] and the stereo tie [which never tracked very well].  This allowed me to get rid of a lot of extra wire making the unit a lot more stable. When the new opto come in I will recalibrate the unit and reinstall.

Saturday, 04 June 2016 16:26

The Glorious

A great session from Feb 16, 2015