A Laid Back Space for the Creative Musician
Lamont Audio's Studio: Built From the Ground Up
You’ve done the hard work of writing, practicing, and perfecting your music. If you’re ready for the next step, you need an expert recording facility to help you on your way.
Lamont Audio is the place for you. Our experience, facility, and expertise will help you perform at your best and record music like you never have before.
Work With an Expert
Sandy Lamont, the designer and builder of Lamont Audio, has worked as a sound engineer, producer, and musician in the area for over 40 years. Consequently, you can trust our studio to handle your work with care and to understand your needs.
Our recording studio is 800 square feet with a 12-foot ceiling, perfect for groups of six to eight musicians. For better acoustics, none of the walls are parallel. We provide several instruments, including:
- 1960s Ludwig drum set, including two Gretsch floor toms, Tom Schultz custom snare drums, and Zildjian cymbals
- Yamaha G1 baby grand piano
- Numerous guitars and basses
- Fender Showman, Fender Champ, and Fender Twin amps
To see more specifics about what we provide, take a look at the bullet lists at the bottom of this page. You’ll see that we are more than prepared to record your music.
Due to Sandy Lamont’s extensive musical experience, our studio can cater to a number of different genres, including jazz, rock, country, blues, gospel, and classical. Come to Lamont Audio to record your best music.
Set an Appointment
If you have questions, contact us. We’re happy to talk with you. If you’re ready to record, you’ll need to set an appointment so we can be as prepared as possible for you. Just call us at 602.292.8380, or send an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing your work in our recording studio.
Have A Home Studio?
Call or Text us now at 602-292-8380 to request a quote, studio tour, or schedule a session.
- Suitable for groups of 6 to 8 musicians
- 700 square feet
- Trapazoidal design
- 12 foot ceiling
- Acoustically treated for a smooth natural sound
- Auraflex absorbers, diffusors and bass traps
- Constructed for Silence
- Cinder block oustide walls
- Sheet rock hung on a resiliant channel inside.
- KMS 105 (3), TLM 147, TLM 103
- Groove Tube
- 421 (3), E604 (3), 441
- 414 B-ULS, D12, D112, 414 TL II, D224, 451E
- Electro Voice
- RE20 (2), RE10, 635,
- 160, 500
- PZM 30GPB (2)
- SCX 25 (2 matched pairs)
- NT1A - Michael Joly Modified with matched U47 capsules
- 251, 47
- Michael Joly
- MJE-384 - matched pair
- SM77, SM87, SM57, SM58
- Microphone Parts
- S3-87 with European U67 capsules
- Matched pair RK 12 (251/414TLII)
- Yamaha baby grand
- Stratocaster guitar
- Jazzmaster guitar
- Stratocaster 12 string
- Telecaster guitar
- Precision bass
- Fender Showman 1962
- Fender Twin 1963
- Fender Champ
- Fender reverb
- Gretsch Tennessean guitar
- Guild D35 guitar
- Custom Jazz guitar by CFYE Productions
- Giannini classical 1967
- Baby Sitar
- Ludwig/Gretch drum set
- Peavey C8p keyboard controller
- Roland 1080
- Yamaha Motif Rack
- Kurzweil PC2R
- Korg Triton Rack
- All Mic Preamps Ccustom built in house
- AKG K271, K240, K270
- Sennheiser HD280
- Crown amplifier for headphone monitors